We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Court Summary - at a glance
- Use an effective means of fall protection e.g.
- Isolating harm mechanisms (mobile scaffolding that could reach the top trusses or mobile elevating work platforms
- Where the above is not possible, minimisng harm mechanisms such as safety nets or mesh or soft landing systems.
- Ensure controls are properly documented in a clear, up to date and relevant manner prior to the work commencing
- Have an effective system to communicate these controls to employees to ensure that everyone is aware of them and follows them
- Provide effective supervision of the work to ensure that the employees are following the agreed procedures.