We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Court Summary - at a glance
- Fit trucks with a reversing camera or use a spotter at all times.
- Ensure fitted reversing lights and warning devices are operating.
- Ensure the work at the site is monitored.
- Ensure compliance with processes for hazard identification, mitigation and risk assessment.
- Comply with the Code in relation to the organisation and set up of a traffic management plan.
- Ensure contracts are complied with insofar as it related to safety.
- Stop plant while the public is passing through.
- Require all plant to comply with instructions given by traffic controllers, including adherence to stop and go signage.
• Sections 26 and 70 of the Health and Safety in Employment Regulations 1995 and section 50(1)(c) of the Health and Safety in Employment Act 1992