If you have a complaint or concern about a particular authorisation holder, you can raise it with WorkSafe.

We are responsible for approving authorisations (via a licence or registration) in the following areas:

  • Asbestos removal licence holders (class A and B)
  • Adventure Activity Operators
  • Occupational Diving Certificate of Competence holders
  • Amusement device registrations
  • Compliance certifier/compliance certificate
  • Controlled Substance Licence Holders

We actively monitor the compliance of these authorisation holders to ensure they are operating within the legal requirements.

Complainant details (your details)
Details of complaint or concern

Provide details of your complaint or concern about an authorisation holder.

What type of authorisation is your complaint or concern regarding:

Please provide any additional information about the business or individual authorisation holder.

Provide specific details of your complaint.

 Please, where possible, provide the following information:

  • location (business or home address) where your complaint regards to.
  • your actions taken to date, including the date of those actions
  • include any documents to support your complaint
  • details of any certificate reference numbers (if regarding a certificate issued by a compliance certifier).