We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
The Electricity and Gas High-risk Database user guide gives step by step instructions for electrical inspectors and certifying gasfitters on how to use the database.
The guide will take users through how to:
- apply to register and access the database
- accept your invitation
- create a RealMe login
- complete your registration
- create or update high risk installation records
- create or update periodic assessment records
- help for creating, updating or viewing records
- manage delegations
- manage your details and notifications
- perform public searches.