We are operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19 Alert Level Three restrictions. Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
If you have a complaint or concern about a particular authorisation holder, you can raise it with WorkSafe.
We are responsible for approving authorisations (via a licence or registration) in the following areas:
- Asbestos removal licence holders (class A and B)
- Adventure Activity Operators
- Occupational Diving Certificate of Competence holders
- Amusement device registrations
- Compliance certifier/compliance certificate
- Controlled Substance Licence Holders
We actively monitor the compliance of these authorisation holders to ensure they are operating within the legal requirements.